Friday, April 8, 2011

A Wonderful Day with My Jesus



“My Beloved responded and said to me, ‘Arise, My darling, My beautiful One, and come along.  For behold, the winter is past, the rain is over
and gone. The flowers have already appeared in the land…
the voice of the turtledove has been heard
 in our land…My Beloved is mine,
and I am His.”
Song of Solomon 2:10-12,16


EXCITEMENT…
 grew as I carefully placed plastic Easter eggs stuffed with little surprises for our grands into my hot pink suitcase.  Anticipation and expectations soared in Alabama and Indiana hearts as the long awaited visit drew near! 


 

THEN…
 the telephone rang.  “I think I’m getting a stomach virus,” we heard our sweet daughter sadly say.

NOW WHAT…
“Lord, do we go? Do we stay?” 
My day 3 devotion from “40 Days with Jesus; Celebrating His Presence” by Sarah Young read:  “Follow Me one step at a time…you don’t know what will happen today, much less tomorrow.  Our path may take an abrupt turn…Keep your mind on the present journey, enjoying My Presence!”

TODAY…
 I am enjoying a day wonderful day with my wonderful Jesus!

TOMORROW…
My Jesus said, “…Do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself…” 
Matt. 6:34


0 Spout:

Post a Comment