Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't Force It

I have racked my brain, attempting to muster up something to write about today.  That's when I know I am forcing something to happen in my own strength and in my frail humanness; it is ultimately in vain, like forcing a square peg into a round hole.  Sometimes it is okay to just be quiet--to listen, to close my eyes, to close my mouth, to stop mindlessly singing the lyrics, to be still, to breath.  Wouldn't you agree?  Don't force it.  Let go and let God speak.



You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.  1 Peter 3:4

3 Spout:

So true.

Is that you in the hammock?? If so, where are you? It's gorgeous!

I'm at Stephen's parents house in Alabama! Dreamy!

LOVE the verse. You are right...I have the same struggle. It's hard to be still!

Post a Comment