Friday, December 3, 2010

polished



"Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word spoken in right circumstances." Prov. 25:11

Here is a holiday tip that should save you some time!
To polish your silver (this works on silver jewelry too!) line a pan with aluminum foil (or use an aluminum pan).
Put your silver inside, cover with baking soda, then pour boiling water over it.

I just did this because I'm getting ready to host a table at our church for the ladies' Christmas breakfast! I always love doing this and I know it will be a great day with some great ladies!

2 Spout:

You have such helpful and practical tips, April. Thank you for sharing! This morning as I was preparing to mail 90 Christmas cards, I think the Lord helped me think of a neat way to seal the envelopes without licking them! I used a wet Q-tip! It was the perfect size and my mouth did not taste like glue. I thought to myself, "I need to tell April about this!" :)

hah! Thanks:) I feel like Heloise...and I was just teaching my 3 year old how to lick them this morning.
I love reading your posts, you are always so insightful:)

Post a Comment