Monday, November 29, 2010

Mainstreamers, I Need Your Help, PLEASE!!!

You may not have chestnuts roasting on the open fire or Jack Frost nipping at your nose, but I am confident that all of us are lacing up our track shoes; gearing up for the hustle and bustle of decorating, shopping, caroling, partying, baking and perhaps traveling for Christmas.  The only thing longer than our children's Santa wish list is our own "to do" list.


I have a challenge for us...between today and Dec. 25th, let's make a list longer than all of our "to do" lists combined!!!  By commenting on this post, let's make a list of the most outstanding things God has done for us in 2010 as a way of saying, "Thank You and Happy Birthday, Jesus".  The Womenmainstream Blogspot statistics currently show this website has been viewed 1600 times in 27 countries!  By working together, let's make a PRAISE to the MOST HIGH GOD LIST that literally reaches around the world!!!

Instructions:
1. Click 'Comments' under this post.
2. In one sentence, list the most outstanding thing God has done for you in 2010.
3. Optional:  Include your first name and where you live.
4. Comments unlimited.  (Each participant may comment as many times as they wish; however, you must list a different outstanding act of God on each comment.)

Who wants to comment first?

"I will extol You, my God, O King, and I will bless 
Your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless You, and I will praise 
Your name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised, and 
His greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts!"
Psalm 145:1-4

6 Spout:

Continued time with my dad who has non hodgkin's lymphoma. Every year is a blessing!
~Indiana

I praise You and thank You so very much, Lord Jesus, for saving Mandy and Miss Marie (age 76) this year!
Birmingham, Alabama

God is helping me stop drinking coffee. As weird as this may sound, I believe God used my stomach flu to help me drink less coffee. And I am grateful! He didn't have to, but He did anyway.

When God had my son and granddaughters move in with me last February, I was no longer lonely. What a blessing!!!!!

Jane Archibald
Birmingham, AL

An outstanding act of God in 2010 for which I am deeply grateful is His opening the door for 4 inner city women's Bible studies! Thank You, Jesus!!!
(More praise from Alabama. We are ahead, Indiana! It's your turn to thank God next!)

i am so very thankful for the time my son has had with his grandparents who moved to be closer to us this time last year!

jenni
indiana

Post a Comment